Sugarway ltd. is a broad spectrum creative services company, with imagination and technological expertise at its heart. Established by Louisa Fitch in 2002 it’s a proven, agile organisation that delivers heavyweight branding, print design, motion graphics, virals, digital, titles and corporate films for a range of international clients.
Sugarway’s award winning model of lean overheads combined with Louisa’s exceptional creativity and eye for quality, has resulted in amazing work for demanding customers on tight deadlines.
Working with a team of designers and animators located in the U.K. and U.S.A. Sugarway consistently deliver creative projects on time and on budget. Whether you require a mobile promotional app, digital/print product brochure, keynote film or advertising campaign, Sugarway have the creativity, expertise and experience to create the unexpected.
Brands: BT Sport, BBC, Channel 4, PlayTech, HSBC, AT&T, Tesco, Vodafone McLaren Mercedes, Sony Ericsson, Apple Corps, Peugeot, VW, Brightbook.net, Manchester United, Playtech, Oddizzi.com, Channel 5, Al Jazeera, T- Mobile,Wendy’s, MTV, Dodge, Orange, Fox, UPN, GPTV, SAB-Miller, Nationwide, Ernst & Young, SKY, Royal Bank of Canada.
Agencies: Dunlop Goodrich, BBH London, Mother, Saatchi & Saatchi Prague, Living Brands, Cedar Communications, Minerva, Golley Slater, Addiction, Corporate Events. Giggle Bristol.
Production Companies: IMG, North One TV, BDA Associates, Daryl Goodrich, Duke & Earl, Irresistible Films, The Love Production Company, Mortal Monkey, Kemistry, World TV.
- GUESS Education Awards Winner 2014 for Oddizzi.com website.
- BETT 2012 Awards “Best Primary Digital Content” for Oddizzi.com website.
- Best Pharmaceutical Film at the 2011 Chicago Film Festival for Mabthera “Seed of Life” Film.
- 2011 IVCA Awards Silver in the Induction Category [with BDA Associates] for Centrica Film.
- Two Gold Medals at the 2003 New York International Television and Programming Awards for the Gran Via Network branding and promo package.
- BDA Promax Gold Award “Salon de Refuse” Category 2002 for AT&T Broadband campaign.